March 21, 2016 at 7:45 am #5224
have you followed the instructions in the documentation?
- Install and activate the required plugins “Portfolio Post Type”, “Contact Form 7” and “Rotating Tweets”.
- Tools->Import:Wordpress and follow the instruction to install the plugin.
- Browse select the .xml file from DemoData and import
- Goto Appearance->Theme Options:Utility
- Open theme-options.txt from DemoData with a text editor, copy the content and paste into Import input box and Save.
- Please check Theme Options:Sections. to ensure all sections have corresponding pages assigned. It may not assigned automatically as page ids may get changed while importing.
- Go to Appearance->Menus and assign the newly created menu as the Main menu from the “Manage Locations” tab.
- By Last, in the page Settings > Reading, in the first option Front page displays, select ‘A static page’ and the page ‘Home’ in the Front page dropdown and the page ‘Blog’ in the Post page dropdown
- You should be done, visit the site!