I changed the email address in the dashboard under module settings and now the emails are not reaching that email address. Instead they are still coming to the first email address where you sent some test emails to.
What is going on, this is getting very frustrating. If this cannot be sorted out in the next couple of days I would like a refund as this is just simple stuff, nothing advanced and yet it is not working. The website obviously has not updated itself with the new email address that I have added.
Can you please look into this as we have been dealing with this same issue for quite a while.