December 8, 2016 at 9:55 am #5580
I am new to WordPress. Could you please tell me how can I add the Play Store and Apple app store Logos as button in the home page slider.
I would be getting the badge from here: https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/badges/
These would obviously link to my app.
Thank youDecember 9, 2016 at 11:32 am #5583
this option is not possible now. But I can add it for you in your admin panel If you want, you can create a new user for me. I have done this with other users and there were no problems. You can trust me.
RegardsDecember 12, 2016 at 8:25 am #5587
I’ve added you as a user.
I had the following issues:
1) Add play store appstore buttons
2) How can I remove the | | bars which are displayed in the section heading – small heading. I don’t want to use the small heading feature.
3) In the slider. I wanted to know how can I change the font for the title.
4) In the “Cian: Social Links” widget, all the links are linked as “http://domainname.com/blog/www.facebook.com/domainname”. I just want it to be like the ones in the footer: “www.facebook.com/domainname”December 12, 2016 at 9:59 am #5592
- I have made the changes to add the option to inclube the buttons for the app stores. In the slider option, there are 4 new options to add the image you want and the link.
- I have removed to section name too.
- What font do you want to use?
- In the section Theme Options > Social Media Links, you have to add the link with the protocol http://
RegardsDecember 12, 2016 at 2:15 pm #5597
Thank you so much
As for the font for the title in the slider, I wanted to use Century Gothic Bold (but it can’t be used). So, poppins from google fonts(https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Poppins ) (Semi-bold). Or questrial from the fonts already installed.
RegardsDecember 13, 2016 at 8:39 am #5600
I have added a new option in the page ‘Theme Option > Styles’ where you can set up the typograhpy you want for the slider title.
RegardsDecember 13, 2016 at 1:50 pm #5601
Thank you 🙂
Everything works like a charm. Amazing theme and even better support. Would surely be recommending it.
RegardsDecember 14, 2016 at 7:57 am #5602
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.