Hello, just purchased, installed, and configured the plugin. I have one problem in that the contact form is not sending emails for some unknown reason. If I use “Fast Secure Contact Form” and its “Send a Test Email” function, the email is being delivered. (https://wordpress.org/plugins/si-contact-form/)
Also, is it possible to change the following:
1) Remove the spinning loading logo and just have the page appear?
2) Only use a single image background rather than rotate through the three?
Also, a few requests/recommendations on how to improve the plugin:
1) Allow for a CSS Input/Override so users can modify the CSS without having to change the files.
2) Improve the MailChimp integration so that it is similar to the Maintenance plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/maintenance/)
3) Enable automatic updates using Themeforest’s API Key? (Themeforest.net => My Settings => API Keys)
I don’t know why you have those problems with the contact form. If you want, you can create a new user to me in your admin panel. It is faster if I can change the code for testing. I have done this with other users and there were no problems. You can trust me. I only want fix this problem.
And the other features could be changed. I will modify the plugin and I will send you it.