February 16, 2018 at 12:16 am #5983
I hope you are great!
I was installing the theme but in your installing guide, at some point you say: “as a last step, go to Theme Settings > Import/Export and import the file “theme-options.json” located in the folder “04 – Theme Options”.
But there is no option to upload a file, either you click on import from file or import from url, none give you the option to upload a file but just to write in the slot below….
Also, when importing the demo data, I tried two times and it always end up in error 405
Could you help please?
AlanFebruary 16, 2018 at 1:29 am #5984
I tried again a clean install, and when I got to import demo data, I got this URL
and this message
405 Not Allowed
Could you please help?
AlanFebruary 16, 2018 at 1:57 am #5985
I ignored all of that and went through. And it works but somehow it does not look at all like the Demo. I thought that after importing the demo data, it was going to appear somehow like the Live Demo so I could change i easily.
Could you let me know what do I need to do in order to make it look like the Demo?
AlanFebruary 17, 2018 at 11:13 pm #5986
sorry for the delay to answer.
I have checked your website and it looks like the demo website. Only the versions v2, v3 and video, you need to set upt the slides with the images and video corresponding.
RegardsFebruary 18, 2018 at 1:40 am #5987
Yes, I fixed it. Just two questions if I may:
1. Can you use a Vimeo link for the video background for home page or just youtube?
2. I guess I need to place that video link in the CB slider Video Slide, but I only see options to upload the video and do not see options to place a youtube or vimeo link.
3. What will be the easy way to not use some of the pages in the one page, like for example eliminate blog and about me sections from homepage and menu properly.
Thanks in advance,
AlanFebruary 18, 2018 at 1:44 am #5988
Yes, I fixed it.
just 3 questions
1. I am trying to use the home page video background. I guess I need to enter the link in the CB slider video but I see only options to upload the video locally and not options to place a link to youtube or vimeo.
2. What will be the best way to eliminate some of the sections of the one page homepage properly, such as for example About us or portfolio?
Thanks in advance!!
AlanFebruary 18, 2018 at 10:57 pm #5989
about the questions:
1. In the slide options, you can only use videos from the server. I mean, videos uploaded. There is no possible to use videos from Youtube or Vimeo.
2. The best way to delete a section is from the page editing. When you are editing a page, in the panel called ‘WPBakery Page Builder’, you can delete a row if you use the cross button.
February 19, 2018 at 7:12 pm #5991
- This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by CreaboxThemes.
Thanks. I got it.
One last question, for some strange reason, the child theme is not working although I believe is properly installed through the functions.php but somehow the changes I do in child css are not being applied at all.
AlanFebruary 20, 2018 at 8:51 am #5992
Do you get any error when you do a change?
RegardsSeptember 13, 2019 at 8:44 am #6307SherabParticipant
I have the same problem as Alan,
*there is no option to upload a file, either you click on import from file or import from url, none give you the option to upload a file but just to write in the slot below….
I can’t upload the Json files. And I still don’t know how to solve it.
Can you please help me check my website:
Also another problem is that the slider doesn’t seem to be working too.
SherabSeptember 14, 2019 at 12:01 pm #6309
I have checked you website but it doesn’t work. I can’t check the problem with the slider.
About the json importation, you have to open the file theme-options.json and copy the content. Then, in the option “Import Options” use the button “Import from file” and paste the contect copied.
RegardsSeptember 30, 2019 at 3:17 am #6326SherabParticipant
I’ve already reinstalled and imported the JSON files as you advised.
Do you mind checking if everything is working well on my website again: sherabjin.com
Another question, whenever I go to my website from the dashboard, it automatically goes to the page with all the blog posts, how can I change it to the HOME page instead?
SherabSeptember 30, 2019 at 7:56 am #6327
I can’t check your website because you have enabled a coming soon page.
If you want to change the front page:
- Go to the page “Settings > Reading“
- In the first option “Your homepage displays” select the second option “A static page (select below)“
- Select the page you want in the dropdown “Homepage“
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.