March 12, 2018 at 10:02 pm #6028
I hope you are fine. Thanks for the offer of money back you made regarding my review. I do not think is fair for you and, ultimately, I want to use the theme.
I am sorry for the review, it may be that the update of WP Bakery created most of the issues.
Regarding each specific issue I mentioned in the review:
1. This only happened after WP Bakery update so it is that. But I did not know the theme only supported one specific version of WP Bakery.
2. The WP Bakery issue
3. I did not notice that animation did not work in mobiles in demo.
4. This may be or not related to WP Bakery update but now it is hard to know.
5. Plugin is this one and, again, it could be related to WP Bakery update.
I can change the review. Question is can you help me go back to previous version of WP Bakery, the one that works fine with Theme, without losing my content and customization so I can check issues number 1, 4 and 5?
I am sure 1 will be fixed immediately but do not know about 4 and 5.
AlanMarch 13, 2018 at 7:46 am #6029
yes, I can help you to get the theme works fine previous the update of the plugin. If you create a new user for me in your admin panel, I will help you to resolve it.
I will review the portfolio pages to fix the problem and I will do tests with that plugin to get works fine in the theme.
RegardsMarch 13, 2018 at 3:53 pm #6030
Thanks a lot. I will change the review now.
I am sure that after the update of WP Bakery, the padding in most pages stopped working correctly. So, I believe that is causing issues number 1, 4 and 5. And, once you get back to the previous version of WP Bakery and you test homepage in mobile and desktop.
For issue number 1, is that the first paragraphs of home page have padding issues (that is probably the WP Bakery update) and also that in mobile, the paragraphs appear in inverted order. I am sure that is the only two things that may need fixing. Hopefully, once you revert WP Bakery to previous version, issues 4 and 5 should be fixed but if they do not.
Then just fix one portfolio with MP3 and one without MP3 and I will replicate those settings into the others portfolios so you do not need to them all.
Where do I send you the login credentials? Should I post them here?
AlanMarch 14, 2018 at 9:49 am #6033March 14, 2018 at 2:00 pm #6035
I just sent you the login credentials. Please let me know if it works and if you need FTP access.
AlanMarch 14, 2018 at 2:25 pm #6037
Yes, it works fine. Thanks.March 14, 2018 at 4:28 pm #6038
Great!March 15, 2018 at 5:16 pm #6039
I hope you are fine.
Did you managed to look at this?
AlanMarch 16, 2018 at 8:19 am #6041
sorry for the delay to answer. I have changed the plugin to the previous version. You can check it.
I have checked the responsive styles and there are some issues in the header in a resolution with 992px of width. Those problems are due to the styles you have added in the file style.css.
And for example, in the section ‘The Rumba Kings’ in a resolution 767px the texts dissapear on the left due to the style ‘margin-left: -30px’ added in the page design.
Do you want I resolve those issues?
RegardsMarch 16, 2018 at 8:49 am #6042
I have checked some portfolio post. And I recommend you change some layouts. For example, the work MAPROKO (http://therumbakings.com/portfolio/maproko/) could be designed without the plugin ‘Visual Composer’, better as a default layout like this one: http://www.creabox.es/demos/wp_blanco/portfolio/the-best-logo-design/
I would only use the plugin ‘Visual Composer’ if the desing is more complicated.
RegardsMarch 16, 2018 at 5:08 pm #6046
Thanks for your help!
1. Regarding the header issue at 992ppx can you send me a link of a screenshot to see the problem? I can’t see it. I see the header working fine on my laptop, my desktop and my cell phone.
2. I remove all the padding in the Rumba Kings section but there are some issues:
– In desktop, its all justified to the left (pic below) Could you fix this please?
– In mobile, the title (The Rumba Kings) does not appear right below header as it should, and also the first paragraph appears as second. The first paragraph is the one that starts with “For the world, the biggest…”. Normally, it should be title right below header, then first paragraph and then second with photos in between. The order of the photos is ok in mobile. Could you fix this please?
3. If you scroll down to “About The Director” section, it shows well in desktop but in mobile looks pretty bad, with no padding at left, and the image is not centered. Pics below, Could you please fix this?
3. As for the portfolios, Could you do explain how to turn this portfolio below
to a default layout like this?
Do I have to create a new portfolio from scratch or how? if you show me how to do one, I can do them all easily.
4. if you scroll down to media appearances, and click on any of them, they look good in desktop but not in mobile. These are the ones with the MP3 player
Thanks a lot for your help!
AlanMarch 17, 2018 at 7:08 pm #6050
about the first point, you can check the problem in the next image:
RegardsMarch 17, 2018 at 7:42 pm #6051
Thanks a lot for the reply.
I see that only happens in Ipads in landscape mode, in all other devices works fine. Is there a way to fix it without affecting how it shows in the other screen sizes?
AlanMarch 17, 2018 at 7:49 pm #6052
About the other points:
2. Resolved the problem with the padding in the Rumba Kings section. About the order of the elements in mobile, that is not possible now because it is edited like that in the page. The first column with the image and the paragraph ‘From the time…’ is located first in mobiles. I recommed you change the order of the columns or change the design.
3. Resolved the problem about the paddign and center the image.
4. I have modified the post called ‘MAPROKO’. You have to type the text without styles, uncheck the option ‘Enable Custom Layout’ and upload the images or video you want in the section ‘Portfolio Medias’.
5. Modified the styles to looks well the sound elements.
RegardsMarch 17, 2018 at 7:55 pm #6054
About the second problem can have another solution. You can duplicate the section with other design, the design you want in mobile devices. Then, you can show the first section in desktop devices and hide it in the mobile devices. The contrary for the second section.
For that, you can edit responsive options of the columns. I attach an imagen where you can check the options:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.