Support › Forums › Cian – WP Theme › Want to create a drop down/option next to email address
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 8 months ago by CreaboxThemes.
September 17, 2015 at 10:57 am #4821
Hello I hope you can help me.
I am referring to the URL: http://www.meetjym.com
I want to create a drop down next to where users enter their email addresses in the Subscribe section.
I want the drop down to say either: Client or Trainer. To be honest, it can be select option or a drop down option. Either way users would have to select this information and enter it prior to clicking on send. Once doing so, we should receive the information in Mailchimp if they are Clients or Trainers. Obviously if they only enter their email addresses and do not confirm if they are a client or trainer, they get a small prompt at the bottom advising them to do so.
Can you please advise how this can be done?
Thank youSeptember 18, 2015 at 6:57 am #4822CreaboxThemesKeymaster
the code has to be changed. If you want, you can create a new user for me in your admin panel. In that way, I can change the code and check it. I have done this with other users and there were no problems. You can trust me.
RegardsSeptember 22, 2015 at 10:20 am #4823
Thank you I will create the user straight away. Please note all colours/themes/fonts etc have to remain consist.
I will create the new user right now, please advise urgently when you can start. I require work on this urgently.
Best regardsSeptember 22, 2015 at 11:08 am #4824
Hello, It appears as thought my previous message didnt go through.
Happy for you to be a user.
Please note these will be your deliverables:
* Add a button next to where people enter their email address where they can select if they are a client or a trainer (while maintaining the same colour, font, theme etc). They will then be able to hit send.
* All information should be synced with with MailChimp, you should be able to see in Mail chimp which people are clients and which people are trainers. We should be able to sort these fields in Mailchimp and send specific emails to those who have registered themselves as a client and as a trainer.
* If users try entering their email addresses without selecting if they are a Trainer or a Client, they should receive a small prompt alerting them to enter this information.
Thats it – please note all fonts/themes/colours should remain consistent.
I will create a user for you, please let me know where I can send you this information.September 26, 2015 at 9:13 am #4828CreaboxThemesKeymaster
I need the mailchimp form code. You have to create a new signup form with the field email and the dropdown field for the option trainer or client. When you create it, send me the code of the option Signup form URL.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.