July 12, 2016 at 9:44 am #5403
Hi, sure I can create an account for you. What is your email, I’ll send you login/password.
Denis.July 12, 2016 at 5:36 pm #5404July 12, 2016 at 8:30 pm #5405
Account is created, please check your email.July 13, 2016 at 2:48 pm #5406
I have checked your website but I can’t access because there is a thirsd question that I can’t respond. It is russian and I don’t undertand it.
RegardsJuly 13, 2016 at 4:02 pm #5407
sory, I forgot about this kind of CAPTCHA.
It’s deactivated now.
Denis.July 14, 2016 at 11:48 am #5408
Thanks 😉September 13, 2016 at 9:09 pm #5463
This is reopened. I have added 3 youtube videos at three place. but none of them shows up.
1) In video section, I have just replaced the old youtube video url with new one and the video stopped showing up on website.
2) Added 2 video post in Portfolio section. But on website, on click of it, I only see the featured images that I have added, but not the videos
3) The images in portfolio are not showing in rolling scroll. I need to click on each image, to see it.
The website is live (www.motrss.com), so I need your help immediatly.September 16, 2016 at 12:25 pm #5467
sorry for the delay to answer.
- I have checked your website and the video loads ok.
- How have you set up the video item? I attach you an image where you can check the options to use:
- There is an error in the source code. I have to fix it. If you want, you can create a new user for me in your admin panel. In that way, I can change the code in your site. I have done this with other users and there were no problems. You can trust me.
RegardsSeptember 16, 2016 at 12:27 pm #5469
I have removed the other topic ‘Issue with Homepage videos’ because it is repeated with your last comment here.
RegardsSeptember 16, 2016 at 12:42 pm #5470
I have sent you the email at – firstname.lastname@example.org with login details.
Please checkSeptember 16, 2016 at 1:34 pm #5471
Hi again Sumit,
I have found the solution for the third point. Maybe the way to get work the gallery is a bit confused. You have to add an item with the option ‘gallery’, but you haven’t to use the option ‘Pick images’. The image for the gallery is the featured image. If you add other item with the same way, it will be other image for the gallery.
RegardsSeptember 16, 2016 at 1:49 pm #5472
I did not understand ??September 16, 2016 at 1:55 pm #5473
I just checked and it does not show me all those 4 options to add item.September 18, 2016 at 8:23 am #5474
the gallery images work fine now. Please, DON’T update the plugin ‘Portfolio Post Type’ because the theme hasn’t been update with the new version of this plugin.
RegardsSeptember 18, 2016 at 6:14 pm #5475
The gallery videos are now showing. But we still have 2 issues :-
1) Videos is not showing in “App Demo Section”. It was showing previously, but after the updated the video url, it stopped showing.
2) Need to change the “Empty Page 1” template for “Features” page template.
Please fix these changes ASAP
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.